Updates to the operation of our Sales, Service and Parts Departments
As NSW Government restrictions have eased, Porsche Centre Newcastle is open for business. We are delighted to welcome guests according to mandatory COVID-safe protocols to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our community.
Porsche Centre Newcastle policy requires that:
- All appointments be made and confirmed in advance via our website, email or over the phone.
- Proof of full vaccination status must be displayed upon arrival. Information on how to access this information can be found online here.
- Recommended NSW Health and sanitisation protocols must be followed, including mask wearing, hand washing, and social distancing.
- Customers will not be accompanied on Test Drives, with strict contact-conscious processes around vehicle handover and drop-off. Two forms of identification will be required for verification purposes.
- All customers will be contacted by text prior to sales and aftersales appointments as a reminder of these conditions of entry.
The Porsche Centre Newcastle team is always available online to answer any questions you may have on our new and pre-owned vehicles, to host virtual tours of your model of interest or to assist you in securing your car of choice through our click and collect service. Please feel free to visit our website or contact our team via email or phone.
PORSCHE CENTRE NEWCASTLE IS COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH, WELLBEING AND MOBILITY.
Your health and safety are paramount to our team and we will ensure that we maintain an increased standard of hygiene throughout the common areas and our vehicles.
We continue to closely monitor all updated information from official authorities including the World Health Organisation, the Australian Government and NSW Health.
In line with NSW Health recommendations, our Sales & Service departments are registered as COVID Safe Businesses.
While NSW Government health restrictions are easing, Porsche Centre Newcastle is aware that immunocompromised and other members of the community may still be experiencing restricted movement. As such, please also note that our COVID Safety Plan guidelines include:
- Contactless transactions available for both Service and Sales
- Service drop-off: call ahead to arrange an outside meeting to receive your new vehicle without direct contact when desired
- Looking to purchase: request a virtual appointment or detailed vehicle video
- Access your trade-in valuation online
- We welcome offers and are ready to negotiate online or over the phone
- If there is a vehicle that is of interest to you, you can make your purchase through our ‘click and collect’ service on our website
In addition to our regular cleaning processes, Porsche Centre Newcastle has introduced a number of additional COVID-19 measures. These include:
- Increased cleaning of heavy-traffic areas
- Regular sanitisation of all cars
- Re-training in best-hygiene and social-distancing practices for all teams
- Contact-conscious service driveway drop-off options
We will continue to follow the advice of health officials and implement alternate arrangements when necessary. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please reach out to Porsche Centre Newcastle team on (02) 4087 7888 or firstname.lastname@example.org